Best Recommended WordPress hosting in 2022. Compare all Recommended Hosting with their Plans, Features & Prices so you can choose the best WordPress hosting For You. Choose the best WordPress Hosting & Save Lots of Money.
Are You Looking For A Hosting that is overall performing well? We Recommend Some Specific WordPress hostings which are not just good but overall on top!!
Choosing a better web hosting is really a big deal, You have to check lots of things, and that is why We picked some WordPress hosting and tag them as “Recommended Hosting”.
In This Post…
What Are WordPress Recommended Hosting?
There are hundreds of thousands of web hosts out there, the vast majority of which meet the WordPress minimum requirements, and choosing one from the crowd can be a chore. Just like flowers need the right environment to grow, WordPress works best when it’s in a rich hosting environment.
And that's why WordPress recommends some web hostings which are very compatible and comes with amazing leafy.
WordPress hosting is just hosting that has been optimized to better meet WordPress’ performance and security needs. It also typically includes one-click WordPress installs to make it easy to get started with WordPress.
And some WordPress hosts will even automatically update your WordPress software as needed. By using a WordPress host, you’ll receive lots of tools and services that are specifically tailored to WordPress sites.
These may vary depending on what WP hosting service you opt for, but often include features such as one-click-install, automatic software updates, and a team of support staff who specialize in WordPress to provide you with customized support.
Why Do you need WordPress Recommended hosting?
The performance of your host is incredibly important. Without a high-performing host behind you, your site will suffer, both in your user experience and search engine rankings.
If you host your site on a managed WordPress server, or dedicated server then you will see improved levels of performance.
Generally speaking, you don't need WordPress-specific hosting to launch a successful site with WordPress. In fact, many companies market their regular shared plans to WordPress users. Still, these packages often come with useful features that will help your website perform better in the long run.28
How To Choose the Best Hosting?
Since you are paying for a customized setup and for use, shopping for a WordPress hosting provider can be a bit more complex than other hosting products.
You are really looking for:
- Server Resources (memory, bandwidth, processors, etc)
- Unique & Hard to Create Configurations (staging, NGINX, etc)
- Dedicated Support Team
- Specifics on Memory Allocation, Caching, etc
- Plan Bonuses (ie, free SSL certificate, WordPress theme, WordPress plugin, builders, etc)
Top 3 WordPress Recommended Hosting
Here we mentioned the top 3 hostings that are recommended by WordPress, so you can choose the best hosting for you!!
Bluehost is the oldest hosting company, which was founded in 1996 by Matt Heaton. At that time Bluehost host more than 2 million websites on their server. Due to its attractive features and Price Bluehost is the Best Hosting for Bloggers, Developers, and Agencies.
- Best Budget Shared Hosting
- Free SSL certificate
- 24/7 Expert support
- Recommended by WordPress
- Free Domain Name(1 year)
- Hotlink Protection(Built-in Security)
- $200 Marketing Credit
- E-commerce Ready Hosting
- Host unlimited Sites(Not in Basic Plan)
- 30 Days money-back guarantee
- Unmetered Bandwidth
BlueHost Plans and Pricing
|12 Months||$4.95/mo(Total – $59.4)||$7.45/mo(Total – $89.4)||$7.45/mo(Total – $89.4)|
|24 Months||$3.95/mo(Total – $94.8)||$6.95/mo(Total – $166.8)||$6.95/mo(Total – $166.8)|
|36 Months||$2.95/mo(Total – $106.2)||$5.45/mo(Total – $196.2)||$5.45/mo(Total – $196.2)|
Why choose BlueHost as WordPress Recommended Hosting?
Bluehost features International CDN plus something SpamExperts (over $ 2-4 each year in extra benefits). you will be getting an infinite number of accounts and Storage.
Bluehost also provides Single Click integration with Cloudflare, which provides more exemplary security features along with speeds for your website. Cloudflare is excellent for thwarting DDOS attacks.
It’s very easy to establish an internet store with Bluehost. Bluehost provides numerous Shopping Carts like: Zen, Cube, Agora, along with OS Commerce.
They have a team of 750 people. Being an experienced web hosting provider of WordPress.org, they comprise 1-Click installation in each of their own features.
Fastcomet is a next-gen hosting solution for new bloggers and developers who need the fastest hosting and good website security. For these 2 facts, FastComet has FastGuard and RocketBooster which provides multi-layer security option and optimized environment for your site speed.
- Free Domain For 1 Year
- Unlimited Traffic & Storage
- WP Website Builder
- Fast SSD Storage
- Free SSL Certificate
- Start at $2.59/month
- Free Domain Privacy
- 97 Days Money Back Guarantee
- 24/7 Support and Knowledge Base
- Recommended by WordPress.org
DreamHost Plans and Pricing
Why DreamHost is WordPress Recommended Hosting?
It provides all of Necessary Features like Free Domain, SSD Storage, SSL and Great UI for Improved consumer experience.
The best part is, there isn’t any traffic limit As in case of siteground and A2Hosting, if your site is currently getting Even Common Beginner plan.
DreamHost offers multiple hosting solutions for Web Developers, Site Designers, Bloggers, and Online Companies. It offers higher and low range plans that are appropriate for a newcomer and an internet master.
Just like its name DreamHost, quality support and a fantastic overall performance, function as a dream server. Each of your fantasies got a fulfillment.
In 2004 some friends start a web hosting service and now SiteGround is managing more than 1,900,00 domains and a leading name in the web hosting industry.
SiteGround is recommended by WordPress, Have Excellent Features, Page Speed and Uptime. Its Price is very fair which make it popular hosting amount Blogger, Developers and Freelancers.
- Free Website Transfer
- Unlimited Traffic
- WordPress Staging + Git
- Dynamic Caching
- 100% Renewable Energy
- Integrated Cloudflare service
- eCommerce optimized hosting
- Free SSL & CDN
- WP SuperCacher Plugin
- Free WP Installation
- 24/7 Expert Support
- 30 Days Money Back Return
Siteground Plans and Pricing
Why Siteground is WordPress Recommended Hosting?
SiteGround has all major kinds of hosting solutions like Shared, WordPress, Ecommerce, VPS, and Cloud hosting. Here Popular hosting is SiteGround WordPress and Shared hosting. Its price starts from $3.95/mo where you can host 1 website. It also provides 30-day money-back security.
SiteGround Hosting is also recommended by WordPress.ORG which proves it is the best hosting for WordPress users and provides them with good site optimization. SiteGround is the best and budget web hosting for beginners and professionals, It provides all kinds of features and tools that are need for a blog or website.
Looking For Worpress Hosting??
Best Recommended WordPress Hosting
Flywheel is a more boutique WordPress host that aims their services at beginners to the WordPress ecosystem. Flywheel is ideal for users who might not need much server power but would instead like for their hosting experience to be fully hands-off.
The Starting plan allows you to host one WordPress website, and you can handle up to 5,000 visitors monthly (20GB of bandwidth). You also get 5GB of disk space and free site migration.
Flywheel Main Features
- Staging sites are available on all plans.
- Free site migrations.
- Free CDN (content delivery network)
- Auto-healing technology provides instant fixes.
- Nightly backups.
- Ability to white label services.
- Blueprints, which package commonly used themes and plugins.
- Ability to close current sites.
Flywheel WordPress Hosting Plans:
All prices quoted are for customers paying annually, so for those who opt to pay monthly the fees will be slightly higher:
- Starter: $23 a month for one WordPress install, 25,000 monthly visits, 5 GB disk space, and 50 GB bandwidth.
- Freelance: $105 a month for ten WordPress installs, 100,000 monthly visits, 20 GB disk space, and 200 GB bandwidth.
- Agency: $266 a month for 30 WordPress installs, 500,000 monthly visits, 50 GB disk space, and 500 GB bandwidth.
Liquid Web is a managed web host that offers feature-packed plans, commendable uptime, and terrific customer service, Liquid Web is one of the most powerful web hosts, and it's a clear Editors' choice for managed web hosting.
They’ve branded their support team as “heroic” and “the most helpful humans in hosting.” That translates into 100% uptime and as little as 59 seconds of support response time from certified technicians.
- GlobalSign SSL certificates are included in all plans.
- Does not charge based on how many visitors your website will be receiving. …
- Solid State Drives are installed on all servers.
- 100% uptime guarantee.
- Heroic Support with fast response time guarantees.
Liquid Web WordPress Hosting Plan:
The Liquid Web managed WordPress hosting plans start at $19 a month, or $190 a year if you choose to pay annually, and all plans include a monthly bandwidth allowance of 5 TB:
- Spark: $19 a month for one WordPress website and 15 GB of SSD storage.
- Maker: $79 a month for up to five WordPress websites and 40 GB of SSD storage.
- Builder: $149 a month for up to 25 WordPress websites and 100 GB of SSD storage.
- Producer: $299 a month for up to 50 WordPress websites and 300 GB of SSD storage.
- Executive: $549 a month for up to 100 WordPress websites and 500 GB of SSD storage.
- Enterprise: $999 a month for up to 250 WordPress websites and 800 GB of SSD storage.
Kinsta is the most secure WordPress hosting solution available today because it takes care of all security updates automatically for you as well as keeps track of any changes made by anyone who has administrative privileges on the server, keeping hackers at bay.
The fact that this host is “managed” means that it’s Kinsta who handles every server-management-related task for you.
- Security: Sleep easy knowing your sites are monitored and
- secured 24/7 ·
- Automatic backups ·
- Cloudflare DDoS protection and
- free SSL ·
- Two-factor authentication.
Kinsta WordPress Hosting Plans:
Kinsta has the Starter and Pro plans, as well as four Business plans and four Enterprise plans. Here are the key details:
- Starter: From $25 a month for one WordPress install, 25,000 visits, and 10 GB disk space.
- Pro: From $50 a month for two WordPress installs, 50,000 visits, and 20 GB disk space.
- Business plans: Starting from $83 a month for five WordPress installs 100,000 visits, and 30 GB disk space.
- Enterprise plans: Starting from $500 a month for 60 WordPress installs, a million visits, and 100 GB disk space.
InMotion Hosting is unusual in offering six WordPress plans, covering everything from small personal blogs to resellers and big business. Figuring out which is the best product for you will take a little more thought, but at least there's room to upgrade – or downgrade – if your circumstances change.
InMotion Hosting also aced the Load Focus test, which shows that InMotion Hosting can still deliver top-notch performance even in higher-traffic situations.
- Onboard Quickly
- 24/7 U.S. Based Support
- Complete Server Solutions
- Flexible Billing
- Dedicated to Security
- 90-Day Money-Back
Inmotion WordPress Hosting Plans:
Prices are a huge factor when it comes to picking the right WordPress host. InMotion offers three different plans for WordPress users – here’s what you need to know:
- WP-1000S ($2.99 per month): A modest plan that supports one WordPress website. Perfect for personal websites. Plus, you get a free domain.
- WP-2000S ($5.99 per month): This plan supports up to two sites. It’s a good pick for small business ventures. You get more SSD storage (100GB).
- WP-3000S ($7.99 per month): The next tier supports up to three sites, and packs enough power for medium businesses. You get even more SSD storage (150GB).
- WP-4000S ($15.99 per month): This top tier supports up to six sites. You also get 200GB of SSD storage.
AccuWeb Hosting is an expert hosting service, offering a wide variety of plans to fit any eCommerce business. Their Windows VPS hosting plans are particularly attractive, since there is no extra fee if you choose a Windows license instead of a Linux installation.
AccuWebHosting abides by is friendly support that takes a hands-on approach to helping customers. The policy is working out well, having earned AccuWeb a high customer satisfaction rate.
- Fixed Cost Public Clouds.
- Unlimited Website Hosting.
- Starts with 10 GB of Cloud Storage.
- CPanel & WHM Support.
- 1 Click Script Install like WordPress & Magento.
Accu Web Hosting WordPress Plans:
- The WordPress Personal Web Hosting plan: starting at $25.98 for six months of service offers unlimited domains, 10GB of storage, 500GB of monthly data transfers, and free WordPress migration and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate.
- The WordPress Business Web Hosting plan: starting at $18.99 for three months of service ups the numbers to 30GB of storage, and 750GB of monthly data transfers, free domain name registration, and includes search engine optimization and page caching plug-ins.
- The top-tier WordPress Enterprise plan: starting at $37.98 for three months of service builds upon the other tiers with 50GB of storage, and 1TB of monthly data transfers. All the plans include one-click installation, Google Apps integration, and free daily backups.
Bluehost has created its own VPS-based architecture to deliver optimum WordPress performance via NGINX, a custom PHP-FPM setup, and intelligently allocated resources through KVM hypervisor. They doesn't waste time by pretending to offer ‘unlimited' resources and instead tells you exactly what you're going to get.
The best part is, you can buy one hosting package from Bluehost and host multiple WordPress websites on it. The cost varies from $2.95-$5 depending upon the package you select.
- Easy-to-use, customized cPanel.
- Dozens of site tool add-ons.
- Free site builders.
- Free domain-specific email addresses.
- 99.99% uptime.
- Technology to support fast page load times.
Bluehost WordPress Hosting Plans:
- Basic: This plan costs you $9.99 (During Offer Offer $2.95/month) which is Ideal for a blog or small site, with 1 Website & 50 GB SSD Storage.
- Plus: This plan costs you $13.99/month (During Offer $5.45/month) which is Great for small businesses, with Unlimited Website & Unlimited SSD Storage.
- Pro: This plan costs you $28.99/month (During Offer $13.95/month) which is Ideal for high-traffic blog and business websites., with Unlimited Website & Unlimited SSD Storage.
Cloudways is a popular cloud hosting provider that has major partnered with Digital Ocean, Linode, VULTR, AWS, and Google Cloud. It offers its own simple and easy-to-use control panel that helps to launch the application and maintain your website.
It’s easy to use, and you have your cloud server with a dedicated IP address. It will make your website faster, safer, and more efficiently managed. Cloudways is an excellent cloud hosting that delivers what it says.
- Best-in-Class Support Available Every Hour of Every Day
- 24/7/365 Live Chat
- Online Ticketing
- Enhanced SLAs
- Server Customization and
- Phone Support
Cloudways WordPress Hosting Plans:
On Cloudways, the lowest price (as of this review) is $10 per month for a server with Digital Ocean, with 1GB of RAM, 25GB storage, and 1TB of transfer data. Realistically, though, $22 is the base where you would want to start, doubling those stats for significantly better performance.
- Digital Ocean: Starting plan Cost You $10/month with 1GB RAM, 1 core processor, 25 GB Storage & 1TB Bandwidth.
- Linode: Starting plan Cost You $12/month with 1GB RAM, 1 core processor, 25 GB Storage & 1TB Bandwidth.
- Vultr: Starting plan Cost You $11/month with 1GB RAM, 1 core processor, 25 GB Storage & 1TB Bandwidth.
- AWS: Starting plan Cost You $36.51/month with 1.75GB RAM, 1 vCPU, 20 GB Storage & 2GB Bandwidth.
- Google Cloud: Starting plan Cost You $33.18/month with 1.70GB RAM, 1 vCPU, 20 GB Storage & 2GB Bandwidth.
SiteGround has been making a name for themselves in the WordPress community for a while now. And not without a reason. Their hosting platform is strong when it comes to for-WordPress optimized servers, plus they offer managed WordPress hosting at price points that are unheard of.
they offer free WordPress site transfers, including a free CDN, Their support group is friendly and helpful, answering questions quickly. Overall a good experience.
- excellent performance,
- friendly and useful support
- migration and speed-optimization plugins,
- auto-update scripts,
- easy-to-set-up staging areas
- 1-click WordPress installations
Siteground WordPress Hosting Plans:
For reference, the details of the mid-level GrowBig plan are also included alongside the entry-level StartUp and top-level GoGeek plans:
- StartUp: $6.99* a month for one website, 10 GB of webspace, and ~ 10,000 monthly visits.
- GrowBig: $9.99* a month for unlimited websites, 20 GB of webspace, and ~ 25,000 monthly visits.
- GoGeek: $14.99* a month for unlimited websites, 40 GB of webspace, and ~ 100,000 monthly visits.
WP Engine Web Hosting has a BBB rating and a 3.4 out of 5 Trustpilot rating (but with fewer than 200 reviews). As the name suggests, it's a WordPress hosting option that works with several large brands, including Yelp, Marriott and Etsy.
WPEngine plans include the Genesis Framework + multiple StudioPress themes completely free (an amazing value). And if you want, they can help you get WordPress pre-installed.
- Automated Migration. …
- Staging Sites. …
- Copy Site. …
- Billing Transfer. …
- Support from WordPress Experts. …
- WordPress Core Patching. …
- Managed Security. …
- Immediate Disaster Recovery.
WPEngine WordPress Hosting Plans:
- Startup ($20.00 per month): With this entry-level tier, you get support for up to 25,000 visits per month, one website, 10GB of storage, and 50GB of bandwidth. You’ll also get an SSL certificate, access to a global CDN, and a few other key features.
- Professional ($39.33 per month): This plan allows you to set up three sites, and welcome up to 75,000 visitors a month. You also get 15 GB of storage.
- Growth ($76.67 per month): This plan increases your traffic support to 100,000 and provides you with ten sites. In addition to more resources, you get access to 24/7 phone support and can import your own SSL certificates.
- Scale ($193.33 per month): This tier is largely identical to the last. It simply provides even more resources, bumps your site count up to 30, and supports up to 400,000 visits per month.
- Premium and Enterprise: These are custom plans, so pricing will vary. They provide lots of additional resources and support and move your hosting up from a shared setup to dedicated servers.
HostGator supports millions of websites and is a leader in the shared hosting space. They have affordable plans with a 45-day money-back guarantee. In addition, all plans include a website builder with templates, unlimited bandwidth, and $100 in AdWords credits to help you with WordPress SEO optimization.
They are the best option for high-traffic websites that need faster loading times. HostGator WordPress plan should make your site faster across different regions, especially for mobile users.
- Unlimited storage.
- Domain registration.
- Ads credits.
- Unmetered bandwidth.
- Easy app integration.
- Site Security & SSL.
- Dedicated and shared servers.
Hostgator WordPress Hosting Plans:
As we mentioned earlier, HostGator is one of the cheapest options for managed WordPress hosting. There are the three plans on the roster:
- Starter ($5.95 per month): This basic plan can be used to host a single website with up to 25,000 visits per month. It is perfect for blogs and small service websites.
- Standard ($7.95 per month): The standard plan will host one or two websites and supports up to 200,000 combined visits per month. It should be more than enough to handle modest service sites and small e-commerce platforms.
- Business ($9.95 per month): As its name implies, this plan is suitable for established business sites and big e-commerce sites. It can be used to host as many as three websites and can handle up to 500,000 visitors per month.
FAQs: Best Recommended WordPress Hosting in 2022
Here we are sharing some queries related to WordPress recommended hostings Discounts:
What are the top WordPress recommended hosting?
Bluehost, Dreamhost, and Sitegrouns are the best Hosting in the list of WordPress recommended hosting but it is better if you can choose to host according to your need.
Is managed WordPress hosting worth it?
Managed hosting is worth it if you need those features. It's possible to handle many of these tasks yourself or install plugins to handle them for you on your non-managed website. Still, they do take a lot of time, and setting up plugins can leave features unselected, conflicts, and problems unresolved.
What is the cheapest WordPress hosting?
All these hostings we have mentioned above is affordable, but if you really want low WordPress hosting, you can start with Bluehost.
What is best-managed WordPress hosting?
Cloudways, kinsta, and flywheel almost all the hosting we have mentioned in this article is managed WordPress hosting, all need you to need to choose which works better for you!
What is the fastest WordPress hosting?
SiteGround – global average 136.9 ms
Bluehost – global average 153 ms
Kinsta – global average 179.5 ms.
All the WordPress hosting we have mentioned in this article comes with pretty good speed, all these sites mention their average speed but there is always a fluctuation, so we recommend you first test your site on these hosting and choose the best one for you.
Conclusion: Is WordPress Hosting Worth It?
Choosing a better hosting for your website is a very important task and these recommended Worpress hostings are providing all the features you are looking for
Most of these are affordable so you can buy your ideal WordPress hosting for your website at the very minimum price, some of these hostings are providing discounts at this time, so this is the right time to choose a hosting & Save you money.
From the above list, you can choose any WordPress hosting for your website, all these hosting are proving the best services and all these WordPress hostings are top rated.
So, Don't miss your chance sale is Limited!!