15+ Best Alternatives to Memberpress and Memberpress Competitors. Compare all Plugins like Memberpress with their plans and features to choose better than Memberpress. Here we’ve also mentioned Memberpress Free Alternatives.
Looking For Better Plugins like Memberpress?
MemberPress is a WordPress plugin that allows website owners to create, manage, and track membership programs on their websites.
and that’s why people like to choose Memberpress. at the same time people searching for Memberpress alternatives, because it has some limitations.
that’s why we come here to some best Memberpress competitors.
So, Here in this Article…
|No. of Alternatives to Memebrpress
|Best Memebrpress Competitors
|Memberful and MemberMouse
|Memebrpress Cheap alternatives
|Alternatives Price Range
|$25/mo – $199/mo
|Comparing Competitors By
|Features, Price, and Easy-to-use
|Sass & WP Plugins
What is MemberPress
MemberPress is a WordPress plugin that allows you to easily create and manage a membership website. With MemberPress, you can restrict access to content on your website, create different membership levels, and offer recurring subscription plans.
This plugin is designed to be user-friendly and can be installed and configured quickly, even if you have no technical knowledge. Whether you’re looking to monetize your content or build a community around your brand, MemberPress provides the tools you need to get started.
Why People Search For MemberPress Alternatives?
Membership subscriptions may be created, managed, and tracked with ease using MemberPress. It’s useful for various tasks, such as creating courses, safeguarding community forms, and drip-feeding material. It may also make money by simply putting it on a user’s WordPress site and charging for access.
But It has a flaw that prevents people from utilizing it. Canceling recurring payments through MemberPress Interface has proven to be a major headache for customers of this platform so far.
It also has a restricted number of connectors, making it less versatile in changing the built-in pages.
and some of the other flaws are:
- Doesn’t Offer As many Features As Amelia.
- It is expensive, with No Lifetime Option.
- The interface is not the friendliest.
- Integrations Should be built inside the plugin.
So these are some points why [people searching for Memberpress alternatives.
Choose The Best One For You!!
Top 14 Alternatives to MemberPress in 2023
The following MemberPress Alternatives have been hand-picked for their superior features and functionality, and their architecture and operation have been extensively examined.
It is also presented with a clear comparison, which aids the viewer in determining the best MemberPress alternative.
ARMember is a versatile WordPress membership plugin entailing numerous features and add-ons to build an all-inclusive membership/subscription-based website. From restricting posts or pages to selling online courses or lessons like your own LMS, ARMember offers everything under a single roof.
With ARMember, you can easily restrict your exclusive content or resources to its premium members or subscribers and monetize skills to a great extent. Its easy-to-use membership setup wizard allows you to configure membership setup without any hindrance.
It also comes with 50+ premium add-ons and integration with the industry’s best payment gateways, email marketing, and third-party tools best suited for all types of membership sites in the market.
Features of ARMember
- Various content dripping rules setup
- Exhaustive membership setup wizard
- Setup particular page/post as paid
- Built-in form builder with live preview feature
- Fully customized templates for membership cards, directories & profiles
- Set private content for specific user
- Multiple membership plan levels
- Full or partial content restriction/protection
- Intuitive members migration tool
- Availability of a powerful shortcode library and insightful documentation
- Create, sell, and manage online courses and lessons
- Integration with standard payment gateways and email marketing tools
- Gamification elements like badges and achievements
- Single or multiple coupon management system
- Powerful integration with WooCommerce
- Outstanding customer support
ARMember Pricing Details:
ARMember is a freemium membership plugin. Its lite version comes with a limited number of features and add-ons, and you can directly download it from the WordPress plugin directory.
If you want to access its extensive range of premium features and add-ons for developing a comprehensive membership site, you can purchase the ARMember Premium version. The most significant benefit you will get is that its pro version is only available at $69 and it’s a one-time payment with no more monthly charges!
Memberful is a dependable membership software that companies of all kinds can generate and sell memberships to their customers.
As a condition of receiving it, consumers must choose a subscription plan that includes rates and renewal options. It begins with an easy-to-use test payment mechanism that doesn’t need a credit card.
It offers a free trial with a restricted set of functions, and its monthly membership is $25.00.
Users may use it to make purchases and keep track of their credit card details. It enables users to produce their content and provides them with an unmatched level of dependability.
Easy integration with Stripe, WordPress, and MailChimp makes it a breeze to use.
- Create any kind of subscription plan
- Dashboard analytics
- Easy member management
- Upgrades and downgrades
- WordPress plugin
- Your brand, your website, your audience
- Use a custom domain name
- Works with Stripe
- Sell memberships without a website
- Support for 12 languages
- Conversion analytics and activity metrics
- Coupons and discounts
Memberful Pricing Plans
- Starter – Free
- PRO – $25/mo
- PREMIUM – $100/mo
WP-Members is a free plugin for WordPress blogs to become membership-based websites. It’s best suited for newsletters and other high-value material. Free membership management framework for WordPress that helps limit the content to registered users and other features.
The scalable function is included, and the option to change the website’s color scheme. It provides customers with access to premium material and may be used in several ways.
For example, a branded theme may be included in the registration process to match the user’s content.
It offers documents, videos, and webinars as methods of instruction. It has more than 120 action and filter hooks that provide a wide range of customization options.
At a reasonable price, you can also get the full-featured edition. Small and medium-sized businesses make up the majority of their clients.
- Restrict or hide posts, pages, and custom post types
- Limit menu items to logged-in users
- User login, registration, and profile integrated into your theme
- Create custom registration and profile fields
- Notify admin of new user registrations
- Hold new registrations for admin approval
- Create post excerpt teaser content automatically
- Shortcodes for login, registration, content restriction, and more
- Create powerful customizations with more than 120 action and filter hooks
- A library of API functions for extensibility
Wp- Member Price:
Core Plugin is completely FREE
Premium extensions and premium support are available.
A sophisticated WordPress membership plugin, MemberMouse helps companies offer memberships, subscriptions, and other services to customers.
By utilizing this platform, users will create password-protected member sections. It costs $29 a month to subscribe and is simple to set up.
It may be used to manage customers, automate customer care, measure important retention metrics, and many other things. As a result, it has a significant impact on the profitability of the enterprises. It provides all the necessary tools to run a successful internet company.
It allows consumers to customize and personalize their companies without knowing how to code. In addition, customer administration, a secured members area, support automation, and various other features are included.
and that is why you can pick Membermouse from the list of Memberpress Alternatives.
MemberMouse Features at a Glance:
- CSV Members Import
- Front-end Editing & New Page Creation
- The dripping content feature is included.
- Coupon codes and discount
- Login via your Social Accounts
- Post, Pages, and Taxonomies can be restricted
- Smart tags and Shortcodes are there to control members’ access much more efficiently.
- Automated emails can be configured to be sent to the members
- From Small to Advanced reports all can be extracted and viewed visually.
- The integrations of major payment gateway services are available.
- Free staging site license included in all plans
- A membership site demo is available.
- A free trial is a plus
- Captcha can be enabled on Login as well as the Registration page
MemberMouse Pricing & Plans:
Apart from the 14-day free trial period, MemberMouse has 3 plans available as both Monthly and Annual subscriptions.
- 1. MemberMouse Builder Plan: Started from $29/Month, All core features include like,11 Membership Pages, All Payment Integrations included, 1-Click purchases and up-sells feature, Email Support, and Staging License.
- 2. MemberMouse Advanced Plan: Started from $79/Month All Builder plan features. Plus, Reporting & Analytics Suite, Social Signup/Login, Bill Management, Advanced Affiliate Settings, Employee Access Control Priority, Email Support, and Staging License.
- 3. MemberMouse Premium Plan: Started from $199/month including All Builder and Advanced plan features including Sticky.io integration Phone & Email support Staging License.
Paid Memberships Pro
You’ll need the Paid Memberships Pro WordPress plugin to get your membership site up and running. An all-inclusive set of tools for running and expanding a membership site. Professional groups with tens of thousands of members may benefit from its utilization.
Subscription fees may be accepted for podcasts and movies using this service. Digital coursework may be reimbursed for by utilizing this platform, available to all users. In addition, it enables users to set up their private social networks and interest groups.
Recurring payments, secured members content, powerful member administration, and many more features are included. It offers a short free trial on its website. A year’s subscription to its Plus edition costs $297.00.
Paid Memberships Pro Features at a Glance
- Zapier integration
- Limit Post Views
- Content dripping
- Social login support
- 80+ integrations and add-ons
- Recurring or fixed payments
- Customizable free trial periods
- Manually control Member’s approval
- Front-end user profiles supported
- Custom reports can be generated
- Over 300 Action and Filter Hooks
- Multi-tiered memberships can be built
- No restriction on the number of websites
- Advanced content restriction capabilities
- Offline/Online communities can be created
- No restriction on the number of membership levels
- A donation, discount, gift, etc can be added to the membership
- Page builders integration and a custom landing page
- Payment Integrations: Paypal express, Payfast, Stripe, Authorize.net, etc
- Built-in debugging tools to detect errors
Paid Memberships Pro Pricing and Plans:
Paid Memberships Pro offers a completely free plan or free version along with 3 paid plans. In the free plugin, you will find every feature available in the paid plans except 65 plus add-ons.
Apart from the free version, these 3 paid plans are available:
- Membership Pro Standard Plan: start from $247/year and includes 1 Site License, Everything in Free, Premium Support, Advanced Customization Recipes Automatic Updates, and 20 Standard add-on
- Membership Pro Plus Plan: $397/year includes 2 Site Licenses, Everything in Standard, Premium Support Advanced, Customization Recipes Automatic Updates, and 30 Plus add-on.
- Membership Pro Builder Plan: $697/year includes 5 Site License, Everything in Plus, Premium Support Advanced, Customization Recipes Automatic Updates
This is another best builder for Memberpress competitors, In addition to selling, promoting, and distributing product content, Kajabi provides an all-in-one business platform.
For example, membership websites may be built using this software, and they can also be used to offer online courses and information items.
One-minute marketing pages, social media integration, multiple admin accounts, and content distribution are just some of the features included in this software.
In addition, a user-friendly interface makes it easy to create digital goods, including online courses, membership websites, and training portals.
MemberZone is an alternative to MemebrPress, an iPad and iPhone software that provides access to vital data. It’s also helpful in checking member stats and activity, evaluating tasks, and keeping track of communication notes.
It’s straightforward to use and does precisely what you need to keep your members engaged. It is primarily intended to encourage and facilitate the active participation of its users. iPhone and iPad compatibility is supported.
It’s also utilized to correct all of the flaws in the programs. It may be downloaded for free from the AppStore. and this is why we mentioned member zone to the list of Memberpress Alternatives.
Using YourMembership’s cloud-based deployment software, you can keep tabs on your financial data, engage your members, and streamline your business’s operations.
Association management, learning management, social community management, email marketing, and job center solutions are some of the services offered by this platform.
It is essentially a membership management tool that aids in monitoring members from extensive member databases. The most recent information may also be accessed so that consumers can stay on top of the newest happenings. Useful in current gadget optimization as well.
Small and medium-sized enterprises, freelancers, and large corporations are among the firm’s many satisfied clients.
It provides instruction in written materials, video recordings, and even interactive sessions that may be accessed live online. In addition, it is a popular choice for membership management, volunteer management, and non-profit organizations.
Professional associations, non-profits, and associations that need a complete management system may utilize MemberSuite, a cloud-based deployment program. In addition, there’s a robust API system that’s easy to use and compatible with other programs.
Association and membership management are two areas where it is often used. Quickly assessing a situation and making well-informed judgments results in happy customers.
Event marketing and event management are made simple for those who utilize them. It costs $2000.00 a month to subscribe to the service.
It provides instruction in paperwork, webinars, and the internet. It is compatible with the Web’s desktop platform. Large and small companies alike may benefit from this tool.
It offers API interfaces with desktops and distributes software updates without charging extra.
As an open-source association management software, Tendenci is useful for organizations of all sizes, allowing them to better connect with their members and increase income. In addition, non-profits, associations, and NGOs worldwide may benefit from its community-based solutions.
Membership administration, event registration, contribution management, and a slew of other functions are included. In terms of data and event management,
It’s widely regarded as the most secure web-based software platform available today. As a result, complex associations, organizations, and the Academy Society may benefit from this tool.
There is a 14-day free trial available, and it comes in three tiers: Gold, Silver, or Bronze. It costs $199.00 a year to be a subscriber. It supports Android and iOS mobile devices. You may customize the interface to suit your needs and preferences.
MemberClicks provides website and membership management solutions to small-staff membership organizations.
From public and members-only websites to online membership applications, dues renewal, and event registration, MemberClicks empowers organizations to save time and sanity by conducting their business online.
Small and medium-sized enterprises and chambers of commerce make use of it to attract new customers, increase productivity, and alleviate stress. Documentation, Webinars, Videos, and Live Online are ways it provides training.
There is no free trial, and the monthly membership fee is $238.00. Provides a wide range of services, such as chambers of commerce, professional organizations, and trade associations. It is a simple CRM tool that aids in connection building and customer acquisition.
Businesses of all sizes utilize Socious, an online community platform, to increase employee-customer engagement and teamwork. This approach is often adopted when collaborating across platforms and implementing customer loyalty programs, social media, and goal alignment.
Increased sales and customer loyalty are achieved by bringing consumers, workers, and partners together on a single platform.
Searching for more successful and pleased clients is another application for this tool. Brand advocates may be created via the online community of consumer software.
It is also utilized by sales teams to boost the company’s profitability by using marketing data. Among its faithful clients are small, medium, and large enterprises. Membership management is one of the most critical aspects of this program.
and this is why we add Sociaos to the list of Memberpress Alternatives.
As a web-based platform for managing user websites, WildApricot is used to automate the deployment and administration of websites.
Client administration, website design, online payment, and database solutions are all included. In addition, it helps members, volunteers, and the board of directors automates membership chores.
There’s also Android and iOS compatibility so that members may connect and communicate more easily. By utilizing this app, people will also see the organization’s member directory and individual profiles.
It offers a short free trial on its website, but the full version costs $48.00 a month. Small, medium, and large enterprises, as well as freelancers, are ordinary consumers.
Alumni Management, Event Management, Registration, and Church Management are some of its services.
Using WishList Member, you can construct a WordPress membership site in just minutes. Likewise, WordPress Plugins may be used to create a website in only a few minutes. In addition, this platform will allow users to generate any content.
WishList Member Protect may be used to secure this information. In addition, payments from members may be accepted thanks to its easy integration with the payment provider instantly.
It also has an email provider so that users may stay up to date on the newest software developments.
It’s compatible with various third-party apps, including Learndash, Learns Commerce, and Zapier. The list and the total number of members in the company may also be seen with its help.
Small businesses utilize this to integrate their on-premise platform to sell their digital material online.
WishList Member Features:
- Unlimited member and membership level
- License for 1 URL
- Unlimited Membership
- Levels Unlimited Users
- Integration With 25+ Payment Providers
- Integration With 20+ Email Providers
- WooCommerce Integration
- 1 Year of Updates and Support Included
- Marketing Automation Support
- Protection Blocks In Elementor, Divi & Gutenberg
- Integration With BuddyBoss, Slack, LearnDash & More
- Zapier Integration
- Setup Full REST API
Wishlist Member Pricing:
- Wishlist Member – $299/year
- Wishlist Member + CoursecureLMS $499/year
All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Here we are sharing some common queries related to Memberpress competitors & alternatives, so you can get more ideas:
What are the top 3 Plugins like Memberpress?
Kajabi, Memberclick, and Membermouse can be a better alternative to Memeberpress and you can include them in the competitor list.
Is MemberPress compatible with LearnDash?
Using the LearnDash MemberPress connection, you can link your courses to MemberPress subscriptions.
Who is the biggest Memberpress Competitors?
There are lots of competitors in the market, but we can’t way which one is the biggest competitor, all the alternatives we have mentioned in this list are amazing, so you can choose any according to your need.
What are Cheaper Alternatives to Memberpress?
You can choose memberful, if you don’t have that much budget, you can start with the memberful free version, otherwise, memberpress is the best as the lowest price option.
Why do Memberpress Alternatives do you recommend?
All the alternatives we have mentioned in this list are the best, you can choose any one of them according to your need, I can’t recommend any specific alternative because all have some different features, so must check which one is suited for you.
Which One Should I Choose?
Conclusion: MemberPress Alternatives 2023
MemeberPress, a robust plugin for WordPress Membership Plugin, is examined in-depth in this article. Companies may sell their digital items by creating, managing, and tracking subscriptions with its support.
but as we mentioned above it has some flaws that make it a little bit weaker, so from the list of member press competitors, you can choose the alternatives you want, we have mentioned all the top plugins for membership.
Some of these are helpful in constructing strong WordPress membership sites that contain features such as content management, forums, and social communities. Because of its sturdy design, it’s simple to include in current WordPress websites.
At The end of this post, We just want to say that we have mentioned all the amazing MemberPress Alternatives that you need to know, now it’s your turn to choose the best from the above, by comparing their prices and features.
Not Found a Better Alternative to Memebrepress?
Try Memberpress Self:
Memberpress allows you to turn your website into a membership website where users can sign up for a membership on your website. The various options Memberpress offers to make it a good addition to your website
WordPress LMS and membership site plugin that makes it easy to create/sell online courses and protect content, including pages, communities, files, videos, and more. Free 3rd-party integrations. Secure payment gateways. Integrates with any WordPress site.
Memberpress Basic Features
Here are some member press features
- The setup is simple.
- Levels of membership are limitless.
- Creating paid content subscriptions is possible.
- Access regulations for all kinds of content are fully customizable, as are the pricing pages.
- Coupons that can be customized
- leaking content
- Users’ membership management options
- Payment gateway Standard, Payment Express Checkout, and Stripe are easily accessible.
- Trying to report in great detail
- An excellent user guide and an electronic mail course are included in the complete documentation.
Get more details about this WP Plugin.